Thursday 6 November 2014

oh so very ... absent

It's not because i don't care, it's just because we have been building our home. To distract you I am going to place in front of you two little film clips Scott and I have whipped up, yes amongst building and stuff. Crazy, maybe but fun yes. Both were filmed a while ago (we are not that crazy to be running around and actually filming film clips amongst all this). The first is from the last album and the second is from the new album which is currently being mastered, oh my goodness, so very exciting.




I promise, promise there will be house photos soon. xxxx

1 comment :

  1. I Love You Ilo!!!!! So excited about seeing you tommorrow. Hugs and kisses and more hugs from Lilyfield

    Love Lily

    ReplyDelete

thank you, thank you for sharing your words, thoughts, feelings. xx