Sunday 23 December 2012

thank you


Bags are packed, presents sewn and wrap, I am dripping with sweat and we are almost out the door. I am ready to relax and enjoy the restful and beautiful time ahead. Before I head down to my parents and then to Sydney for a week or so, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you to you beautiful people who come and drop in and peer into very little snippets of our lives, to those who stay and  engage and to those 'behind the scenes', who fill our lives. Thank you, it has been lots of fun.

This year has been a huge year and I want to say how grateful I am for dear old friends with whom I have been able to be me in a beautiful safe space that is always warm and everlasting, to new friends who have embraced me and my family, who love us, encourage us and are so open with offers of support. I am grateful for my family, to those who whisper kind and loving words and I am thankful for those who forgive, for those who understand and for those who love with open arms.
Oh and to those very special ones, you know who you are, who have loved and created very wonderful friendships with Poe and Ilo, watching the way that they feel loved and safe with you, moves me beyond words. Thank you.

I love that this year we have been able to explore so many new opportunities and step into shoes we would never have thought to try on. So many wonderful adventures have been had, it has been one amazing ride.

Wishing you all lots of love, beautiful easy times, squeals of delight, oodles of fun, plenty of magical moments and most of all lovely, special relaxing times with your nearest and dearest. 




2 comments :

  1. Such beautiful words, beautiful pictures.
    To lovely Jay, I wish you and your family a wonderful,peaceful,magical Christmas. x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay - Happy holiday, summer, New Year.... I will look forward to hanging out some more next year....XXX kate

    ReplyDelete

thank you, thank you for sharing your words, thoughts, feelings. xx